The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_lcap28%Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_lcap24%Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_lcap7%Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_lcap28%Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_lcap14%Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation

4 posters

Go down

Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Empty Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation

Post by Lucifeera Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 am

Ψ L U C I F E E R A Ψ
(Loo-See-Fur-AH)

Ψ Appearance Ψ
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Luc_1
Born in the colour of cream, Lucifeera owns a beautiful plume of off-white. Although not the best for camouflage, Lucifeera has learned to use her colours for an advantage. Her bright and clear fur has a long texture. Her pelt is rather rough (Reason explained History). Her build is not as muscular as most wolves. She has a rather slender look, although her fur may make her look slightly bigger. Her build was meant for athletics and not for combat. Her tail is her most profound feature. Furry as that of a snowy fox. Her eyes are also another emphasized feature of hers. Her optics are an Icy Cerulean which stands out from her overall appearance. She is rather proud of her eyes.  Although she does not look like a rugged and intimidating character she was hoping to become, she has learned to like her appearance.
Ψ The Basics
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Luc_3

Nickname: Feera / Luc / Luci

Former Faction: Dauntless ~ The Brave

Chosen Faction: Abnegation ~ The Selfless

Breed: 80% Bernard’s Wolf  ( Canis Lupus Bernardi) 10% Manitoba Wolf (Canis Lupus Griseoalbus) 10% Labrador Wolf ( Canis Lupus Labradorius)

Likes and Interests: Helping others out, even if they’re from different factions. Exploring. Star gazing. Day dreaming. Wandering.  Lying awake at the dead of night. Heights. Cliffsides.

Dislikes: Arrogance. Those who think their faction is better than others. Overly confident characters. Candor, (as they can be too honest at times). Being labelled as a 'Stiff'. She hates the word 'Stiff'

Fears:Rejection, Isolation, Fire

Ψ Demeanour  Ψ
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Luc_4
Shy and Reserved: Lucifeera is not one to socialize. Often making a situation awkward with her words and thoughts. She portrays a terribly bashful character, normally keeping to herself as she does not want others to fear her for her thoughts. She usually shys away when there’s a group of people, but she can easily manage a one on one conversation. Lucifeera is a quiet character, not having much to say all the time.

Patience and Temper: Lucifeera has a high tolerance level. She can withstand almost anything emotionally. Almost.  Although she may have a lot of patience, she also has a bad temper. When she reaches her boiling point, she turns into one of the most violent of beasts. She refrains from doing so.

Brave: Although Lucifeera isn’t very strong, she makes up for her lack in strength with bravery. Her bravery is caused by many factors. One of which was because she was formerly a member of Dauntless. Having learned the Dauntless ways for most of her life up until the Choosing Ceremony. Bravery is one of her most valued traits.

Hilarious: Lucifeera is a playful character. Period. She adores making others laugh and or even smile. She enjoys being a beacon of joy to those around her. Her harmless pranks and jokes are sure to get anyone laughing. Almost everyone.

Mature and Serious: Being funny doesn’t mean she isn’t mature. Lucifeera faces every situation with a mature approach. Responsible and smart define her character well.  She is dependable and will be willing to solve any problem.

Warm and Affectionate: Lucifeera has a lot to offer from this trait. She is willing to help anyone and everyone in times of need. She is very affectionate to the ones she trusts and she will definitely make an effort to show it. She does not hide this trait, in fact, she emphasizes it.  This trait of hers should not be taken advantage as she can turn cold towards a person within seconds.

Ψ History Ψ
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Luc_5
Past: Lucifeera has been through a daunting past. Being born the youngest in a litter of four, she was the weakest link. Or that’s the way her father put it. Her father, Korken, was a former Dauntless leader. He had put Lucifeera and her three brothers,  Rast, Stolmen and Tarendo, into intensive and nearly impossible training. He hoped that one day one of them would become a leader of the faction Dauntless. After seeing Lucifeera was not as strong as her brothers, her father shunned her. Humiliated, Lucifeera was kicked out of training and almost became factionless before the Choosing Ceremony. However, her mother, Variera, vouched for her.

Variera knew she didn’t sense a strong sense of Dauntless in her daughter, but she saw something else. Something fit for Abnegation.  Variera advised Lucifeera to think of her choices when came the Choosing Ceremony. Her Father was furious when Variera tried to talk about the subject to him. He warned Lucifeera, that if she chose Dauntless in the Ceremony, he’ll make sure she’ll never survive Initiation.

Korken knew he'd be shamed if his own daughter joined another Faction, so he arranged a pair to be. His daughter, Lucifeera and one of the strongest members of Dauntless, to be a mated pair against her will. She refused. This situation only made her want to Choose sooner.

Lucifeera has also been through a rather traumatic experience. During her time in training, something went wrong as they were training in a forest like area during a lightning storm. The surrounding greenery caught on fire, and she was left behind by her faction mates. They did not stand to help her or even try. She managed to survive the accident with rather severe burns. She took time to heal and to grown her plume back, resulting in the rough texture of her fur. This also explains her fear of Fire.

Present: Lucifeera has taken the Aptitude Test and her results were as she hoped; Abnegation. She will now make her choice in the Choosing Ceremony and be amongst the selfless.  

Future: Lucifeera hopes that she’ll do well in her new Faction. Helping those in need and risking herself for others is her goal.

Ψ Family Ψ
Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Luc_6
Family: Korken – Father (Dauntless), Variera – Mother (Dauntless), Rast –Eldest Brother (Dauntless), Stolmen-Elder Brother (Dauntless), Tarendo-Elder Brother (Dauntless)
Mate: None
Crush: None
Friends: None
Enemies: Unknown

Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Image

Last edited by Lucifeera on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Lucifeera
Lucifeera

Back to top Go down

Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation Empty Re: Lucifeera ~ Female ~ Abnegation

Post by Lucifer Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:42 am

What a pretty bio, darling. Cant wait to rp with you!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigo ☯ Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 am

She's beautiful o:
Beware of flirty Daigo~ ;D
Daigo ☯
Daigo ☯

http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 am

Daigo wrote:She's beautiful o:
Beware of flirty Daigo~ ;D

Not if I get there first, mate.

Watch out for the very amazing Lucifer, darling.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Dauntless Leader
Dauntless Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross ♦ Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 am

Gentlemen don't fight, there will be more females...
It is a very nice biography Lucifeera, I will enjoy role playing with you.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down