The Divergent Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is marshallpinnock

Our users have posted a total of 451 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

How do you like the Divergent Pack?

Abnegation Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Abnegation Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Abnegation Initiation I_vote_lcap24%Abnegation Initiation I_vote_rcap 24% [ 7 ]
Abnegation Initiation I_vote_lcap7%Abnegation Initiation I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Abnegation Initiation I_vote_lcap28%Abnegation Initiation I_vote_rcap 28% [ 8 ]
Abnegation Initiation I_vote_lcap14%Abnegation Initiation I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Vote For Us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs 100 Top Wolf RP Sites
Affiliates

Abnegation Initiation

Go down

Abnegation Initiation Empty Abnegation Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Abnegation focuses chiefly on the virtue of selflessness, as does their initiation process, in which the initiates must spend 30 days doing community service. Little is told about the actual process but at the ending initiation ceremony, the older members wash the initiates' feet and they are declared members after the manifesto is read aloud. There are only a few Abnegation are Factionless because it's impossible to fail initiation if one tries.

-7 Days of Community service
*Helping out in role play
*Being selfless in role play
*Creating your own scenarios for selflessness

-Washing the initiate's feet in bowls of water

-Announcing the Manifesto

-Having dinner with the Faction

Last edited by Ross ♦ on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Abnegation Initiation Empty Re: Abnegation Initiation

Post by Ross ♦ Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Speech
Thoughts

Ross walked calmly through the city. Wolves flanked her on both sides as the large pack went towards the center of the city. There was a constant clicking of claws on the hard concrete and hardly any words were spoken. They were silent and walked orderly on the sidewalk, stopping whenever there was an intersection and always the younger wolves walked ahead of them. They had to walk past the mostly run down Factionless sector to get to the Abnegation headquarters.

She glanced behind her and saw several wolves give spare food to them. The Factionless thanked them gratefully and crept back to their tattered shelters. She turned back to face the front and looked at the high towers and buildings on both sides of the street. They were huge and beautiful, thick, reflective glass panelling covered the steel frames and gave them the appearance of being almost invisible. She caught a glance of herself in the shiny metal and quickly turned away. We mustn’t look at ourselves, it is a form of selfishness, she thought to herself. She held her head down and continued forward.

Soon the wolves came to the small, white, box shaped houses of the Abnegation. They were organized in neat rows and columns in a grid pattern. She passed row, upon row, of houses as they navigated towards the center of the grid. In the middle was a large, white building, that resembled an old one room school house. This is where the initiates would stay until they became full members of the Faction. She stopped in front of this building and faced the new wolves.

“May I have everyone’s attention?” She asked to the group. “This is the Abnegation Headquarters where you will be staying for the duration of your initiation into our Faction. There is a bed and room for each of you. It is strongly advised that you remove any mirrors, exotic or extensive jewelry, except for a simple necklace or earrings, and anything revealing or flamboyant. We try to keep things relatively simple here, so that we may focus on our service to others. Everyone is above you, and you must not think about yourself or any selfish thoughts or actions.” She looked at the group, waited, then opened the door for them. “You may come in now, if there are any questions please consult me in private.”

Word Count: 398

Initiation for Amity will be posted tomorrow night or the next day.
Ross ♦
Ross ♦
Admin

https://thedivergentpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down